MUTE THE MUSIC!
We finally bit the bullet and bought a piano. Paige is playing so well and enjoying it that we couldn't put it off any longer. Playing a keyboard just isn't the same when you can play the things she can. And she will only get better. It will be nice to have music in our house. We just need to keep other children from banging on it (Seth) :) Isn't technology great. She played this tonight and now you are seeing it. Gotta love it!
WOW! I guess I should check the video I am uploading before I waste 20 minutes. Here is what I came up with! LOL!! I left it on because it made me laugh at how dumb I am, and to boot it's a video I didn't even mean to take. :(((((
Let's try this again! :)
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

10 comments:
Oh my goodness! That's amazing! You are so good, Paige. I'm impressed. That dancing elf in the background is entertaining. Congrats on the new piano. Is the dining set sold?
Nice playing Paige! Keep up the good work.
I, too, have some of those great unintentional videos. Noelle is usually up to something when I find them on the camera.
Wow! Good Job. She's good at blocking out the distraction, too :)
Nice piano and nice pianist. Keep practicing Paige because the more you practice the easier it will become. You will know that your practicing is paying off when you can play without hesitation.
Love,
Grandpa
Paige, I am very impressed. You did a fantastic job. Keep up the good work!
WOW!!! I am soooo impressed!!!! I had to laugh at everyone's comments, but especially Susan on the "elf"! LOL Jace wants to say to Paige that she is good at piano. And you are nice. Seth was funny in the background. He was right!?! :-)
OH YEAH! And Gwen, GREAT job on that extra video! That's some impressive video taping! You even managed to get your FLIP FLOPS in there :-) hehe That's the best part! :-)
I didn't even know that seth was dancing around.I think it's funny when he gets into a video he is not supposed to be in. Thanks for all the comments! I can not wait until winter time when i get to see all you guys again.:)
WHAT??!!!
I had NO idea Paige could play the piano like that! WOW!
I hope Eliza will be that good someday. I showed her the video, and she (all of us) was very impressed. Way to go!
WOW! Paige! I'm so impressed! I wish I had learned how to play the piano when I was your age. Maybe some day i'll give it a shot. Great job! Maybe one of the Sunriver houses will have a piano and you can give us a concert this summer, but we'd need Seth's dancing too! :)
Post a Comment