Halloween was really fun this year. We even avoided the rain. I hasn't rained here in months and the day of Halloween was very dark and cloudy, but it held off until the next day. We went to our neighbors for pizza and then hit the streets. Crazy enough, my kids actually asked us to go home after and hour or so. We didn't complain because they were already loaded up on candy. It doesn't end there, tonight is our trunk or treat. More candy, yay :( I took a picture of Matt, but his wig doesn't show well in the dark, so I will take another tonight. Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

6 comments:
You all look so cute and festive. Josh thinks Seths costume is "awesome." Glad you got lots of candy :)
What a gang. Looking forward to seeing Matt's costume. Truck or treating just ups the candy haul. It actually rained a bit here on Halloween, DESPITE the glowing predictions of the weather men.
You all look great! I am glad that we don't trunk or treat. Holly bagged 6 lbs of candy and can't wait to sell it to the dentist! Can't wait to see Matt's costume.
You are a cutie! I love the socks. Can I borrow them for next year. ;)
If you look closely I cut a hole in the toe of my socks so I could wear flip flops. I didn't want to cover up the cute socks!
love that you found a way to wear FLIP FLOPS with your costume! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good job! :-) You look cute!
BTW - that picture of "The Boys" is soooo cute! Love it!
PS - hahahaha! It gets even better! Just saw the note that you cut a hole in the toe of the socks so you could wear flip flop!!!
Post a Comment