Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rockstar Dad

I got a better picture of Seth in his whole ice wolf ninja costume. (Josh can borrow it:)
Our Rocker Dad

Matt is always such a good sport to wear whatever we buy him for Halloween! This year we went with the mohawk, nose, lip and ear piercings, studded collar, and studded gloves. He looked awesome! People didn't even recognize him and children would stare as he walked by. It was great. Too bad he and Paige can't go to the Father/Daughter dance at the Elementary school this year, the theme is 80's, and this would have been perfect.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

The hair is amazing and so are the piercings. He IS a good sport!

Carrie said...

Well, we knew he was a good dad, but WOW, what a good dad!

Susan said...

Love Matt's new look. Did he wear it to work that day? He really is a good guy! Seth looks awesome in his full garb.

Scatcat said...

This is a great look for Matt! :-) I know you thought he looked all sexy! :-)

BTW: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Nightmare Before Christmas song!!!!! WOOHOO! I need that CD!