Wednesday, June 3, 2009

15 years and counting


Wow! Matt and I have almost been married 15 years! We have had great times together, 2 wonderful kids and have had the opportunity to live in some great places, I think! I know people who blog go on and on about how wonderful their husbands are, but I don't have the writing skills, and that's not my style. So to sum it up, I love you Matt!


We talked my parents into coming down a day early a few weeks ago, so that we could take a mini vacation. We took 2 days and a night to go down to Laguna Beach and stay at The Montage. WOW doesn't even do it justice. It was beautiful and right on the beach with views from all the rooms. We started with spa appointments and then sat by the pool overlooking the ocean while eating lunch on the lounge chairs. We just sat and relaxed and read for hours. I told Matt I wanted to stay overnight there once every 6 months. The grounds were beautifully landscaped and the views were amazing. It was like a mini Hawaiian vacation only an hour away. Happy anniversary to us!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Happy Anniversary to you! I can't believe it's been 15 years!

Karyn said...

This is awesome and I will say...WOW! :) So cool-Happy Anniversary to both of you! Congratulations, I hope you have a great time together during the next 15 as well.

Carrie said...

I can't believe it's been 15 years! That means my 15 year high school reunion is probably this year. I'm old! But not as old as you! :P
Happy anniversary! The mini vacation sound wonderful!

Susan said...

Happy almost Anniversary! We loved staying with the kids so call us anytime you need a retreat. Great picture! Verbal descriptions just don't do it justice.

Denise said...

How beautiful! Reading your blog always makes me homesick for CA. And btw, congrats on the anniversary!

Michele said...

Has it really been that long? I can't believe it!! Hope you had a great anniversary!