This was taken during a girls weekend to Las Vegas, maybe 4 yrs ago? We were waiting to eat at Cheesecake Factory in Caesar's Palace and there was a lot of commotion in the Virgin Record store next door, so we asked the hostess what was going on. She told us that Michael Jackson was in there and they close the doors and whoever is in the store is locked in with him, and she proceeded to tell us that after he would go into Niketown next door and same protocol would be followed. So being the person that Becky is, far left in photo, oops I mean right :), she went and ran into Niketown before he did so she could get herself locked in :) This was the photo Becky got with Michael, she even talked to his son. That is my claim to fame for the King of Pop!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

4 comments:
I thought of this trip you had after hearing about his death. And Becky is on the right, not the left. You didn't mention that you and Michele weren't actually in the photo, but photoshoped in. Oops, am I spoiling it? You guys have made some great memories.
Ya, once you know it's edited, you can see the background blur that she had to create. But I thik it looks great :) I did still see him and he walked right past our table on the terrace. I just wasn't as determined as Becky.
Remember me? Diane Arnett?...it's OK if you don't I checked this on a whim off Michelle's blog. If that really him? It looks like a was figurine!
Um....you're kinda missing you left arm... :-) haha Love that you put this up!
Post a Comment