We love our Sophie. I just realized that today is her 7 mo. bday. Here are some fun pictures of her and some not so fun. We had her spade at the end of May and had a hard time keeping her away from the staples all the way up her stomach. We tried the cone, but she gave up licking and started scratching with her hind leg. This led to going back to the vet the next day to have more staples put in. Finally someone told us about putting a onsie on her. It did the trick even though I felt like I had to explain to anyone I saw that I really don't dress up my dog. She is healed and we are back to a clothes free Sophie!
Oh, and she graduated from puppy school! Yay!

4 comments:
She is so cute and tiny! I love seeing her. I have been taking Jake out for bike rides, he runs along side me. He really needs the exercise. :) I am always so happy that he doesn't have a heart attack from all of that running. I love cavaliers, they have such great temperaments. Glad you are enjoying Sophie. Colton keeps asking me to buy a "queen charles dog" so we can have a king and queen, we just laugh. One is enough for me. :)
I am hoping to come visit some time in the first two weeks of Aug. Will you guys be around?
Thats so cute! Taylor wondered why you got her spaied. :) That picture of her with the hat on is SO CUTE!!!! I love it!
Seven months? Wow. Glad for the explanation on her onsie. She is a great addition to the family.
I'm glad you don't really dress up your dog.
Time flies. Babies grow so quickly, don't they. ;)
Post a Comment