I am so far behind with blogging I am going to try and play catch up this week with pictures and a few words.
Seth finished First grade this past week. He had the best teacher and a lot of friends in his class. It will be hard to live up to that next year. He had open house, his Jack and the Beanstalk play, and end of the year festivities. Oh, I almost forgot, he was the tiger of the month for May for being trustworthy! What a great way to finish off a great year! Look out 2nd grade!

3 comments:
I love the 2 Seth's! That's funny! Congrats for on a great ending!
I'll bet his friends and teacher are going to miss spending the day with that cute boy. Thanks for the pictures.
Love the 2 Seths. Lauren wanted to know if he had to sing as Jack.
Post a Comment