We had such a great week going to the beach, spending the day at Disneyland, and going to the Griffith Observatory. Gwen, Paige and Grandma got to go see Wicked on Friday for a girls outing. It was so good and we all loved it! We also had a very fun time playing the Wii. We would find Grandpa playing tennis or bowling by himself sometimes :) We are sad the party had to end. Back to our routines and school tomorrow! :)



4 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun!! Josh LOVES the Nemo hat :) I get asked by one kid or another just about every day when we can go to Paige and Seth's house. Hopefully soon :)
My kids ask me the same thing! James has a hard time getting work off, so I just might have to hall the kids down myself sometime! The Nemo hat is great. THe castle looks like a wower!
I was watching a movie last night and the girls were walking along the trail and down on El Matador Beach! I'm all excited because I knew just where they filmed it. Cool.
It is so great for your kids to have such fun grandparents. It is nice to spend time together. :)
Post a Comment