"This is Halloween, This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, This is Halloween" (Nightmare before Christmas) I have been singing this song in my head for weeks. Maybe it will go away soon.
We had a fun Halloween. Had Pizza at the neighbors, trick or treated our neighborhood and then went down to our old neighborhood where the real trick or treating happens. We loaded up on candy and saw a lot of our friends. Here are some pictures from pumpkin carving and last night.

4 comments:
What a lot of loot!! That should keep them sugared for awhile. It was ALMOST warm enough to T&T in flipflops here, too.
I DID go out in flip flops! Looked like a fun time.
And I think I know why you are singing it too...Disney Channel? Am I right? I blame Hannah Montana.
Looks like fun. The sugar high should last for weeks :)
Post a Comment