Friday, November 30, 2007

The weather outside is frightful...


We had a fun time setting up the tree last weekend. It is going to make the next month really drag for a few of our family members, especially seeing presents under the tree. Today it is really raining out and getting cold (65 :) I am sure it will turn to snow by the time it gets to Utah. Have fun!! I told my friend yesterday that I wanted to go down to Malibu on a cold day and get Hot Chocolate and pretend it was winter :) Luckily that's as close as we get. Happy Winter!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

yep, we were covered in snow this morning. I had my first mug of hot chocolate of the season. Wow, I hope you got out the hat and gloves for your cold weather. :)

Kendra said...

Seth looks like he's dressed for Utah and Paige looks like she's dressed for So. Cal. Hopefully we'll have snow for you when you come.

Karyn said...

How Cute!

Unknown said...

Ho Ho Ho, we have lots of snow. We pulled our Christmas trees out of the basement on Friday and they are pretty much up now. Looks like you guys did a great job decorating yours.

Love,
Grandpa