Saturday, November 3, 2007

She Did It!!!!

Yea Paige!!!! Paige has been playing awesome this soccer season. Today she had a game at 3pm and it was only 90 degrees. She was really getting in there and kicking the ball. The other team had a corner kick and it bounced off one of the other girls and scored on themselves, but Paige was the closest to the girl so the ref called it her goal. But it gets better. Later she dribbled the ball down to the goal and kicked it in right past the goalie!!!! Great job Paige. Her second goal of her career. 2 goals in 4 years, We'll take it!!! We are so proud of you Paige. Of course we went to BJ's to celebrate and got the pizookie to finish off the meal. Yum!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations Paige! Good job!

Unknown said...

Paige!!!! Great job!!!
I can't wait to play Wii with you in a couple of weeks (I'll get
stomped of course). :-)

Susan said...

Wish I could have seen the goals!! Fun to hear about it. And I'd love a pizookie at BJs, too!

Denise said...

Great job Paige! We wish it had been 90 degrees here for soccer. Emma and Rachel played in frigid, windy weather left over from hurricane Noel. Ahhh, the beauty of California -- how I miss it!