Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Father/Daughter Dance


Paige put this slideshow together. What a great job she did. I wish I could save it to dvd. They had such a fun time. The night started when the Hummer limo pulled up to pick them all up. WOW!!! Dad of the year award. Then it was off to Cheesecake Factory, of course. They had some great costumes and danced the night away. We have pictures from every father/daughter dance, six years worth. It will be sad not going next year. What great memories they both have of all the dances.

6 comments:

Susan said...

The things a loving dad will do for his darling daughter! What a party. You are ALL set for Halloween next year.

Kendra said...

I think Matt has found a new "do" It looks good on him. Us Utah hicks are all amazed by the cool limo :)

Michele said...

I can't let Holly see the limo! I really love the 'fro. Wow. That is all I can say.

Carrie said...

So THAT'S why you wanted to make sure I checked your blog! Dad of the year, for SURE! WOW!!!
I like the fro, too. Very cool.

Karyn said...

Ok, now I feel neglected. Can I be adopted? ;) Well, you guys are darling. I think these dances are a fantastic idea! Yes, I definitely think Matt has won father of the year. Paige deserves it, she is a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Gee, Matt can take me out anytime!