I never thought I could get a cool different blog template, but I kindof figured it out (Thanks Michele)! I looked at her blog today and she had a new pretty template. How? At the top of her blog there was a link for templates. Yeah! Just in time for Valentines Day. The only problem was that it deleted all of my family and friend links. I need to write those down somewhere for safe and easier keeping! A little busy looking, but cute none the less!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

3 comments:
Hey, this is cool. I am going to do it too. I have seen these around on blogs but haven't ever known how to get them. Thanks for the tip.
I keep trying to figure out how to add my own artwork/whatever to the background, but can't seem to make it work. I'll have to check out that link.
I got the link from Aimee!! I didn't even notice that the fav blogs were removed. I knew that something was missing but I couldn't pinpoint it. Thanks for the tip! Very festive.
Post a Comment