Monday, February 11, 2008

Feelin' Groovy





Our school has a dance fundraiser every year. This year the theme was feelin' groovy 60's! I was so excited because they do a mother/son one night and father/daughter the next. I am usually running around trying to find outfits for Matt and Paige, but this year Seth and I got to go! Yeah!! We tie dyed our own shirts and had so much fun going out to eat and dancing the night away. Thanks for being my date Seth. Great memories. Stay tuned for the father daughter pictures, WAY COOL.

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Cool man! You guys look great. Glad you had fun.

Carrie said...

Cool! Good for you for supporting your kids. Right now that sounds like too much work for me, but I'm sure I'd do it for the kids sake.

Susan said...

So groovy! Love the colors of the dye jobs. Your hair is SO 60's, well, except for the layers.

Karyn said...

GROOOOOOVY BABY!!! Here I thought I would just check your blog and see what you were up to and WHOA! Total transformation. :) You look so cute. What a fun night that must have been. I love kid dates-they are the best! Your shirts are awesome too.

Karyn said...

I should say that I was a flower child/hippie for Halloween this last year and it was honestly one of my favorite costumes ever. My bishop told me that I could totally pass for a hippie. I guess that isn't bad-it's all about "spreadin' the love" right!

Denise said...

What a great tradition!