Today we spent a fun couple hours at the beach. It was beautiful and not to cold, the air that is, the water was a different story. We had fun surfing the sand dunes and making sand castles. It made me very excited for those long summer days at the beach. We had fun as a family. Later that afternoon Seth had his first baseball practice. He has 5 of his friends on his team which should be fun. Baseball is new to us, me, so buying all the gear was a new experience. Go Washington Nationals!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

6 comments:
I like your new background. So you! Glad to hear from you yesterday. Looks like fun times at the beach!
Love the beach background! Dad and I had a glorious day at Sundance today! You're beaching and we are skiing :)
I think you will learn a lot about all the sports with your super athletic boy (and girl). Way to go Seth.
I'm sorry, I thought I read "Washington Nationals" when of course you meant "New York Yankees." That's ok. I forgive you.
Darling, darling flip flops! How appropriate. The beach looks like tons of fun. We have missed all of the good beach days. We are waiting for the sun to come back now. I LOVE baseball though. That will be fun.
That looks like so much fun!! Now I really have spring fever!!! Good luck Seth!!
Post a Comment