Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mom's don't get sick!?


I have avoided the sickness for a month now, but it finally caught up to me. Matt had a really bad cold and sore throat over the weekend, and the kids have finally kicked the cold bug also. But Monday afternoon I felt it hit me. Luckily it was a sore throat and scratchy voice. This went on for a couple of days but no other symptoms. Today came a little bit of the head congestion, but I am taking vitamins,(Matt thinks it's bogus, but how did I make it through the month not getting sick?) Anyway, I just wanted to tell you about these awesome tissues. One thing I don't skimp on is tissue. There is nothing worse than having a cold and a raw nose from blowing so much! I love Puffs Plus!!!! Then I saw a commercial for Puffs Plus with Menthol! I love anything mentholy minty! So I bought some last week and I love them. Probably not so much when I am not sick, but I love breathing in the menthol! Weird? Here's to being healthy.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Sorry you're sick. I hope it ends soon. It seems like it would be nice if it were warm enough to air our houses out. A good stiff breeze to blow everything away!

Michele said...

I am with you! Both Shawn and I got run over with the sickness. We were down for an entire weekend!! I, too, am a tissue snob. Puffs Plus are the best tissues ever!! I get them at Sam's Club. Can't live cold season without them!!

Susan said...

I always get a raw nose from tissues. Guess I better make the splurge. I'll get some for Gpa, too. He told me the other day that the ones they provide at Jamestown aren't any good. They are thin...

Susan said...

And I hope you can fight the bug and be well FAST. I say go for the vitamins. Can't hurt.

Karyn said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hopefully you can get over it quick. I will have to try the tissues. Those look great. I love menthol too.