mmmm, Cheesecake Factory!
Karyn and Korbyn
Today is my friend Karyn's birthday. I met her 2 years ago when she moved here from Arizona. My friend Katrina and I bombarded her when she arrived in August and insisted she go to the beach and pool with us for the rest of the summer. We had so many fun days hanging out together while watching the kids play. She moved 20 minutes away last year, but I love talking to her and getting her opinion on things, so she can't get ride of me. She is one of the most compassionate people I know, read her blog sometime, you'll know what I am talking about. Thanks Karyn for being a great friend!!
ps-the shirt I am wearing is really cute, it just fluffs out when I sit down which makes me look like a house. not a good picture :(
Today is my friend Karyn's birthday. I met her 2 years ago when she moved here from Arizona. My friend Katrina and I bombarded her when she arrived in August and insisted she go to the beach and pool with us for the rest of the summer. We had so many fun days hanging out together while watching the kids play. She moved 20 minutes away last year, but I love talking to her and getting her opinion on things, so she can't get ride of me. She is one of the most compassionate people I know, read her blog sometime, you'll know what I am talking about. Thanks Karyn for being a great friend!!
ps-the shirt I am wearing is really cute, it just fluffs out when I sit down which makes me look like a house. not a good picture :(

4 comments:
I love checking in on Karyn's blog. I didn't realize she wasn't in your ward anymore. It looks like you guys had fun. And I love the color of your shirt, even though it is a little pouffy :)
It's a great shirt and color, just the wrong angle. Happy Birthday to Karyn, belatedly. I enjoyed going to the beach with she and Katrina when you were in Hawaii.
I like the color of the shirt, too. I'd like to see the real thing!
I am slow to write-sorry but thanks for the birthday wishes! We went to Phoenix and that slowed me down a little. Your pictures turned out so much cuter than mine. Not fair at all.
I am so glad that you "bombarded" me last year. I couldn't have made it through the year without such good friends and I will always love you for that! You are so much fun and taught me that rather than sit inside and be sad abotu being in an apartment which I did hate-I could still live. Imagine that. There was life in California! What a new idea. So, I am indebted to you and I am very appreciative because I didn't know how to live in an apartment and be happy about all 1100 square feet. You really were an angel sent into my life. Still are!
I love that I feel comfortable with you and that we can just sit and talk. You are such a sweetheart Gwen! I treasure your friendship and having you here-even if you are 20 minutes away. You have been an angel in my life and I have thanked my heavenly Father for you many times.
And...just one more thing...this shirt was SO adorable! It really didn't look puffy in person. Gwen always looks so cute.
Post a Comment