This week has been crazy! Monday was overcast with mist. I don't think it was fog because it never burned off. It was breezy and cold, just over 60 degrees. That is winter here. Tuesday warmed up to about 80 and was very breezy. We flew our kite for the first time and it stayed up. There's Spring. By Wednesday it was 90 degrees and hot. The kids have half day Wednesday so I thought what better place to go than the beach. Ahhhh, I love the beach. Sorry, you will have to hear me say it all summer. It was beautiful and clear. The only hang up was that the water was too cold, but the kids were boogie boarding regardless. Seth gave it 10 minutes, while Paige stuck it out for 20. But when she got out she said her legs were numb :( Today got up to 100. We went to the pool. It is just so crazy that the weather can swing so quickly!
ps-we heard there were jellyfish down the beach, a little while later we saw a whole jellyfish on the sand 50 ft from where we were playing. I have seen bits of jellyfish before there, but never a whole one. pictures to come, I took them with my friends camera.

3 comments:
Fearsome kite! We too have random weather, which is probably coming from CA, but we can't end up at the beach when it gets to the high 80's this weekend :{ Brings back good memories of growing up in CA! Thanks for the pictures.
I'm getting the feeling you'll never move back to Utah. We'll have to come visit sometime for some good beach action!
Very cool kite. The weather has been odd but I am glad it has warmed up so we can play.
Post a Comment