Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kindergarten Program



This morning Seth had his Kindergarten program. It was so cute and the kids did a great job! The empty spot in the front was where 2 of the kids decided singing in front of a crowd wasn't for them :( Seth did so great and knew all of the songs, he didn't even practice at home so I wasn't sure what they were going to sing. My favorite part was when they sang You are my Sunshine! I love that song and used to sing it to Seth when he was little. I remember a year or so ago when Seth was mad at me and said out of the blue "you're not my sunshine!!" It was adorable! So I love that song even more. Seth has had a wonderful year in Kindergarten and has made some great friends. He will make a great 1st grader! Great job Seth!!!!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Very cute! I can't believe he's so old. Nice job on the singing, Seth!

Kendra said...

That was so cute! He's such a handsome little kindergartener. I can't believe he will be in 1st grade!!

Unknown said...

Way to go SETH!!!!!!!!
First grade is on the horizon!!!

Love,
Grandpa Brodine

Susan said...

You are my sunshine, too, Sethie. I LOVE that song. I hope someone took some video......???

Carrie said...

I can't believe our boys are done with Kindergarten and going to first grade! I couldn't view the video, I'll have to try again later.

Karyn said...

Very cute Seth! I love the song "you are my sunshine" - my mom always sang this to me when she tucked me in at night. It is my all time favorite. Growing up in AZ I knew the importance of the sun in the world. Without it, what would become of us. I think we Californian's feel much the same feeling. She told me that I WAS her sunshine and I believed her. I loved that she sang this song to me. I can't think of the sun without remembering this. I am glad you sang it to your mom.

Seth, you are awesome!!!