Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my own Mom and Grandma. This is not the best picture of any of us, but it has all of us in it, so I like it! Let's take a better one this summer at SunRiver. I love you!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

I love generational pictures. (Is this your grandma? ) I have one of my grandma, my mom, me and Jessica. It is one of my favorites because my grandma died a few years back. You don't think to take pictures until it is too late. I treasure it though.

Susan said...

I love generational pictures, too, especially if they are of my family! The men hate going through the picture marathon at the reunion, but it is SO worth it. Wish we had taken a new one of all the grandkids when you were here in April, so we could add Ava.

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Hey Gwen,
I didn't know how else to reach you because I don't have your e-mail. Your kids are so cute. I'm now officially a blogger too. www.justdoitegan.blogspot.com
Take care,
Leslie