I have been thinking of things that I love and would recommend to others, or just things I love. I can tell it's spring/summer because everyone's posts are getting fewer each week, and I am lazy about getting pictures off my camera and onto the computer to post. So when I feel like I need to post something but don't have any great words of wisdom or recipes (haha) I am going to tell you things I love. (if you care) This week of course it is my kids! I almost put something else, but that would make it look like they are second best. Well, Matt too. I'll say my family!
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

4 comments:
I bet I know what you love almost as much as your kids and husband... Could it be a doctor of some sort?
I care! Start sending the favorites..... Love the flower children and dad.
This is a cute picture. I always like the favorites list because they change with you. It is fun to look back and see what you liked (or loved) as the years go by. It is fun for your kids to do too.
I think this is a great idea!
Post a Comment