So I look on Yahoo last night and it says that Gwen Stefani had her baby and named him something unique. Since HER name is so cool, I wondered what she named her new baby boy. Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale! At first I thought how weird, but then I started thinking "I love Zuma beach!" So I think it is cool, maybe she loves Zuma beach too! I will have to see how they came up with that name. So my next child, boy or girl, will be named Zuma. Oh yeah, I'm not having anymore kids! :) Well, the thought was fun while it lasted.
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago


5 comments:
You could name your new dog "Zuma"
GREAT IDEA!!
So glad it will be a puppy's name instead of a child! Zoom, zoom, Zuma, zoom.
LOL Yeah! You could name the dog Zuma! Maybe he'll be really fast and you could nick name him "zooma" hehe
GUESS WHAT! Jace's cousin broke his collarbone at our house this weekend! :-(
I was just going to say that! You SHOULD name the dog Zuma.
Post a Comment