Love the pictures! I'll have to check out that slide show site because currently I can't put my slideshows inside a post :-( boohoo! AND yesterday I accidentally deleted my cupcakes! WWWAAAHHH! But I figured out how to get them back - I almost had to call you! :-)
What a great way to spend the day! I want to go. Jessica wants to learn how to golf. That and about 5 other sports. :) It looks like you guys had a great time together.
3 comments:
Love the pictures! I'll have to check out that slide show site because currently I can't put my slideshows inside a post :-( boohoo! AND yesterday I accidentally deleted my cupcakes! WWWAAAHHH! But I figured out how to get them back - I almost had to call you! :-)
Hey, that looks like way too much fun... see look at how much fun you can have in Utah!!!!! Time to move back, don't you think Seth?
What a great way to spend the day! I want to go. Jessica wants to learn how to golf. That and about 5 other sports. :) It looks like you guys had a great time together.
Post a Comment