Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcome Jackson Hardy


Ok, I did not have a baby!!! Let's just start off with that! Matt's brother Marc and his wife Aimee had their first baby on Monday, Jackson Hardy. His arrival has been highly anticipated and also nerve racking. He was diagnosed with HLHS (heart condition) while Aimee was pregnant. I can't do the explanation justice, so check out the blog set up to keep everyone informed on how he is doing. We are so excited he is here, but sad we don't live close and probably won't get to meet him until Christmas. Welcome to the family Jack!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I was anxiously checking her blog on Tuesday and she hadn't updated yet. I was nervous. I'm glad that all went well. Wonder how fatherhood will change Mark? :)

Carrie said...

Glad he made it here as safely as possible. I'll check out the blog to see how he's doing. Happy birthday Jackson!

Karyn said...

How fun to have a new baby in the family. My kids keep calling him "Gwen's baby." They even said, "I didn't know Gwen was pregnant." ha ha ha...it was so funny. So I had to really explain that you were NOT but it is still "Gwen's baby." :)