Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm a dork

So obviously I listen to a lot of kid music while driving in the car. We got the new Miley Cyrus CD and we had just seen a video on disney channel for "Fly on the Wall" and it was catchy and cute. So when we bought the cd, that is the first song we listened to, and the song playing now was right after it. I love the chorus and the part at the end where she is saying "be happy"! I really like this song! :p I am a dork!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I have to confess that I blog stalk too!!! ;) Don't worry, none of us think you are a dork. Any Mom with kids finds themselves singing along to Miley Cyrus. You're in good company!

Kendra said...

I acually put Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana on my ipod. We don't have the new CD yet but I'm sure some of those will be on my workout list, too. Do you flip on Radio Disney with no kids in the car just to see if there is a good song on? :)

Carrie said...

I don't let my kids listen to "kid" music. I like the new Miley Cyrus, too. I migh buy it and make Eliza listen to it. :)

Michele said...

I am a dork with you. Much to Holly's complaints, I sing along. How can you not know the words when that is all you hear when you are in the car!!

Karyn said...

I like kid songs. When you have kids they are about the only thing that is safe to listen to. We can all be dorks together. :)