Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dance Dance


Paige got some fun games for her birthday, gift cards and money, and we got her Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) for the wii. I even used it today for some exercise! The kids love it all. We have played the games MULTIPLE times and we are getting the hang of DDR. Thanks to everyone for making her birthday great!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like you have lots to keep you entertained. Glad you figured out the video. Try it again with the whole family dancing!

Carrie said...

You got the video on! Good job.
That's funny! I'm not sure I'd call that dancing, though. Maybe they'll get smoother the more they play it. Good song choice, though, Erasure!

Karyn said...

We bought this for Jessica for her birthday and we LOVE IT! It is a lot of fun and even I enjoy it. It is addicting though. :) Enjoy it!