Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3 years later


Paige has not lost a tooth in forever. She was slow to get her teeth and slow to lose them. Tonight she told me she thought she would lose a tooth by Halloween. She showed me that one tooth was getting really loose and bleeding a little. Well, with Paige's track record of having teeth hanging for days and letting them fall out on their own, I thought she was being optimistic. 30 minutes later she came out of the bathroom holding her tooth! Good job Paige! and it looks like the other side should fall out in the next week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! That's great Paige!! Put that baby under you pillow and you should get at least 25 cents. At least that's what I got when I was losing teeth. :-)

Susan said...

Inflation, Grandpa! I think she'll do a lot better than that. Way to go, Paige!

Scatcat said...

WOOHOO! Amber is so jealous - she doesn't have any more to lose! Where Paige was slow, Amber was FAST! LOL (Amber's sitting here and says to say hello to Paige) :-)

Carrie said...

Eliza has probably lost more teeth than Paige (thanks to the dentist). She just had 2 more pulled on Wed. She's up to 15 lost (11 of those pulled)!