Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Famous


I suggest all my friends run out and buy this awesome shirt! :) I want to buy it for myself but that would be a little weird and I highly doubt Paige would wear it. :( I saw it hanging in a store at the mall today. Once again, my name is finally cool. Who would've thought my name would be on the front of a t-shirt. thanks mom and dad for not naming me Wendy, or I would be wearing a t-shirt with a girl with bright red braids!

7 comments:

Susan said...

SO GLAD we came to our senses. Actually, we tried to call you that for a week and it was NOT right. You were just meant to be cool from the very beginning. Do they come in men's sizes? We could get one for Matt!! The visual makes me LOL!!

Michele said...

I am glad I know you and was able to live in your presence as long as I did!!

Scatcat said...

I gotta get that shirt! I want to be #1 in the GWEN fan club! and that green would look AWESOME on me!

How much was it, and do they have instant credit? hehe Yeah, I'm broke.... shocker

Scatcat said...

http://www.boredofthehighstreet.com/PRODUCTS/BAGS/GWEN-IS-MY-HOMEGIRL-HARAJUKU-LOVERS-BAG/?currency=USD

Carrie said...

I would were it, but only when your not around. I wouldn't want it to go to your head. Maybe it's too late for that. :)
I like the bag version, too, but I'm not willing to fork out the $60+ for it.

Kendra said...

I think you should buy it for yourself! Too bad you've already done lots of Christmas shopping, you could have given one to everyone you know. Way to have a cool name. I was told by a black girl from back east that I have a "soulfull" name....

Karyn said...

This is awesome. I wish I had a famous name but have never seen my name on anything. This is fun and I would totally wear it!