Friday, October 17, 2008

Patriotic

Seth was being very patriotic last night. He was singing his heart out as he lay in bed trying to fall asleep. Of course as soon as I turned the corner with the camera he saw me and stopped. So this video is nothing to look at, but the sound is so cute. Great job Seth, especially the ocean part!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Hilarious!! He's quite the singer. Look out American Idol :)

Scatcat said...

Hilarious!!!!! I love it! Shasta is visiting me and we're cracking up! Tell him we're proud he's so proud of being an American! LOL

Tiffany said...

Hi Gwen! It was so fun to see your pictures on facebook. I can't believe how big Paige has gotten. It shouldn't be a surprise because Russ and Larissa have done the same thing. I was on this blog a long time ago but then I lost the link! I started a blog about 6 months ago and then didn't make any posts to it. I'm trying get going but I'm not nearly as good at it as you are.

Denise said...

Listen to him belt that! So great.

Aimee Hardy said...

Hardy and I laughed so hard at this. Whenever I need a good chuckle I think of Seth singing at the top of his lungs.