Saturday, October 11, 2008

Paige's party was a success. The gymnastics was a blast and a real workout for the girls. Here are some pictures and a video of the birthday girl. The decorations were Hollywood, so the goody bags had sunglasses with necklaces that they all put on. It still feels weird that she is 11. She is growing so tall!!! When I walk next to her I feel like I am getting shorter. Watch out Carrie, the next time we come she may be taller than you! :)

Into the foam pit
Boarding
Monkey Boy
Stylish!!

Happy Birthday to YOU!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Looks like a way "cool" birthday party. Glad it was fun. It sounds like it's been a fun couple of weeks down there!

Susan said...

What a great party idea. Did you get video of the gymnastic stunts? Love the cakes.

Carrie said...

So, will I start getting Paiges hand me downs? ;) JK
Looks fun! I wish I was a cool mom like you, that did fun things like that? I want to see the pictures of you on the high bar! :)

Karyn said...

I thought about doing this last year for a party. I love the idea but wasn't sure how it would turn out. Good to see it was successful. Hope everyone had a blast.

Yep, Calvin will be 12 in March. It is all happening too fast!

Karyn said...

I have never come to your blog and been so behind on your posts. WOW, am I a slacker friend or what! :) It is fun to see what you guys are up to. We miss you and being there to enjoy it all.