I know, I know, I keep saying this, but I went to the beach by myself last week. It was 90 in Malibu because of the Santa Ana winds, which rarely happens. So I packed a snack, my beach chair, and umbrella. AAHHH! So relaxing, I want to go again! I would love company if anyone wants to join me :) rub,rub
Davidson Family Reunion 2024
2 years ago

5 comments:
How would it be to go to the beach by yourself?! I'd settle for anywhere by myself! But I'd prefer the beach. :)
JEALOUS! I love love love the beach but my hubby loves loves loves the mountains and he is the one making the money so I guess we'll stay where he can work. lol
It looks so beautiful and warm. I'm trying not to be envious. Just the drive there and back all by yourself would be half the fun!
I am totally jealous. yes, you are rubbing it in big time! How long would it take me to get there? I need to plan a trip back. All of my beach stuff is just sitting here feeling lonely. :)
Yeah, finally when I MOVE AWAY you get down to the beach on a weekday! Granted, you DID invite me, but I just couldn't make it....next time, let's set our watches. I'll go to MY beach (which by the way is a LOT CLOSER to my house than YOUR beach....)(yeah, I'm rubbing it in...) and you go to yours and we'll look at the sun together. Awwww..that will be so romantic! LOL
Oh wait....I don't have time to go to the beach, I'm too busy playing tennis.... :-)
Post a Comment