Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Cheese (4 yrs and counting)

"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"

Seth had his 6th birthday party last Saturday at Chuck E. Cheese. As you can see we have been there 4 years in a row. But for me it's easy, you show up, bring some cupcakes and the kids get to play and eat pizza. Next year I would like to branch out and try something new. He had fun, but was excited his dad was there the whole time and didn't play with anyone else. We got home and opened and played with all the presents. But by 7pm he had a massive headache and fever. Half his class was out on Friday because of sickness. I was just glad we got through the party before it hit him. Luckily he just got the fever and not the throwing up or strep throat that some of the others had. Things should calm down here since the holidays and birthdays have finally wrapped up.



4 comments:

Susan said...

That's not right to be sick on your birthday! Glad it was at night and over quickly. Love the 4 year sequence of pictures! His hair looks the same in all! His neck is getting so long :)

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday Seth. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Taylor sent you a letter today. Watch for it in the mail :)

Carrie said...

Looks like a fun party. After seeing the pictures Ian asked if he could have his B-day party there. He didn't know they did that (because I didn't tell him). I'm hoping he'll forget by June.

laurensd said...

I love Chuk E. Cheese