Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday

Our little boy turned six. Wow time flies. He got a cool cars digital camera, a spiderman bounce along, puzzle, baseball mit, and pop up basketball hoop. For dinner we went to BJ's again. Who wouldn't want a pizookie for their birthday. The annual Chuck E. Cheese birthday party will be next weekend. Happy Birthday Seth!



Paige made the sign for him.

We tried to get him to put on a shirt, but he had his pj bottoms on. He's always "Too hot".

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the picture with the cake. So cute. Happy B-day Seth!

Kendra said...

Happy birthday Seth. Can't believe you are getting so old!! Cool camera. Have fun taking pictures :)

Susan said...

I liked the way it kept getting darker as each candle went out. Can't wait to see the pictures you take with your new camera. Your mom had a bouncer ball like that, but it was just boring red.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday cool guy.
Keep working on the Wii because I'll be back.

Love,
Grandpa

Michele said...

Looks like you had a great birthday Seth!! I always wanted a hopper thing. Your mom had it all.