Friday, January 11, 2008

There's only 1 me

A girl in my ward had this on her blog, I thought the idea was cool!
Okay I looked up Gwen Hardy first and came up with 16!
So I threw them a harder one, Gwen Brodine, look what I came up with. I was unique, still am of course!!! And who would have guessed there are 47, 081 Gwen's in the U.S. Not as weird as I thought! Thanks mom and dad for not naming me Wendy! (280,964)
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There are 6 people with my name.
If you look for "Gwen Hardy" with Google you get 639 hits but "Gwen L Hardy" or "Gwen Lynne Hardy" produce no hits. If you Google "Gwen Brodine" you get 6 hits and only one of them is you Gwen!!!

Susan said...

There are 2 Susan Brodines. Who knew? Even more Susan Rosenberrys.

Michele said...

Sad to say that there are quite a few Micheles (220,230). But, there were only 357 Michele Nelsons. Better than I expected! Fun site!

Anonymous said...

Hi just checking
love,