Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's all about me!!

My birthday! Cute mom!
Me and My Jenny Doll
Something major is happening this Friday!! I know you have all been busy shopping and mailing things in anticipation! (jk:) If everyone didn't already know how old I am going to be, I might try and lie, but I will be 35!! This is a little disturbing because I don't feel it, although I am starting to look it. It is the number that is no longer closer to 30, but is closer, barely, to 40. WHAT! I feel like maybe it's time to be organized (Matt wishes), get up and actually get ready before I take the kids to school (yeah right), and maybe keep up a cute hairdo and put on a full face of makeup, both on the same day! All of that comes down to being organized. Something to work on in my mid to late 30's! Happy soon to be birthday to me, which will be celebrated, once again, by having Seth's Chuck E. Cheese party on Saturday!

11 comments:

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow. Your house is far more organized than mine and you are three years younger! I hope you get to do something fun. Even if it's only wandering through a shopping mall by yourself while the kids are at school :) Have fun at up-Chuck E. Cheese!!

Summer said...

You are still young - you know they say that 40 is the new 30. In the middle picture your hair looks straight. When did it go curly? Have a great birthday!

Carrie said...

Don't go crazy just 'cause it's your 35th! Oh well, go crazy!
Have fun with Chuck.
Love the picture with you and mom.

Unknown said...

Well I said this when Kendra turned 35 and now I'll say it to you. I was 35 when we all moved to Utah in 1980!!!!! Dang, Mom and I are quickly slipping into old age :-( I hope you have a great birthday celebration with Charlie.

Gwen said...

Yes, my hair was straight until about 8th grade. Paige has beautiful straight hair, that shows signs of curling up in a few years.

Michele said...

Ok, I am still 34! Boy do I feel like a spring chicken!!! I still feel like we just moved into ol' Stover! Only now we have more baggage like kids, husbands and responsibilies. That would have never fit under our beds!! Hope you have a great birthday. Let me know how it goes and I will think about it in a few months. Party on with Chuck E. Cheese!!

Susan said...

I had forgotten how much dark hair you had when you were born. I always loved your Dorothy Hamill type hair when you were little. I think if you try to be dressed and put together by the time the kids GET HOME, would work. Happy Germany Birthday celebration, today. You were born not long after midnight in Germany which is 8 hours ahead of CA, so you are officially 35 now.

Gwen said...

Good thing, because I just opened your present and 3 cards that I just got out of the mail! Thanks!!

Karyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GWEN (eeeee),

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

(let's go out to lunch/dinner and celebrate!)

Karyn said...

Happy Happy Birthday Gwen(E), DEAR,
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had a wish that it would be, a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU from me !!!!!

(since you aren't in primary, you needed this.)

HOORAY!! HOORAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Maybe I will leave 35 messages on your blog, HA HA.

Susan said...

Happy American Birthday! It's hard to imagine that you could be 35, since I'm 39....Glad your present arrived. Guess you did your celebrating last night. Hope we take Karyn up on the lunch date, and then she sings to you again. Wish we were there!