Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's all about Pokemon

Seth's new obsession is Pokemon cards. I don't think he really knows how it all works, but he and his friends trade them and think they know the logistics. Do you know how they work? I tried to look up the trading card game. What a joke, you have to keep track of the points you lose and much more. I just like the colorful pictures on them. I would trade for a cuter animal/plant/alien. Thanks Taylor for getting him the pack, did you even know, he was so excited when he opened it!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Glad he liked them. We were all at the store together (not fun) and trying to decide what he might already have. We finally decided it didn't really matter if he was just going to trade them :)

Aimee Hardy said...

Happy Birthday Gwen!