
Nice timer shots :)

Seth and I both got our hair cut in the last few days. Seth's hair was longer than it's ever been, so when I took him in it was hard to just have her buzz it off. I have wanted him to get a cute little (big) boy hair cut, but the buzz is so easy. I asked the lady if there was any hope of a different style and this is what she did. I think it looks cute as long as he has the gel to make it spikey. Then I went in to get some long side bangs and she cut it really good, I thought. Here we go again, how long can I keep this up. I kept up the straightening for 2 weeks last time, we'll see.
4 comments:
You both look great! How funny we both have before and after hair pics on our blog :) Tis the season for something new and exciting. This month has been so blah!
So very cute!! You are a hot mama!! Your hair looks cute either way. I wish I could do something different with my hair. Mine only goes straight!! Talk about blah!!!
Seth looks so much older. SO cute. I'll have to try that with Ian. He's due for a cut.
I love your hair, too. I love my side bangs, cause I look put together with little effort. But I can always pin them back if I want. Lookin' good Hardy's!
Cute! I know all about curly hair. You can't live with it and you can't live without it! I love Seth's hair. Just imagine me like that, only less. So bad!
Post a Comment