Hot and Humid
Baby Paige 2/98
Baby Paige 2/98I got to sit down and try out my new scanner today. I love it! I got a little overwhelmed when I opened up my photo drawer and realized how much work I have ahead of me. I am going to start small and organize first. There's that word again! I put pictures in books a few years ago and Paige loved looking at them today. I think I am going to continue with that. I don't want to give up yet, but I think my official scrapbooking days are over. (in reality they ended 6 or 7 years ago) but I still have all the stuff. It will still be useful for crafts and the like. My new project, after organizing the photos, will be online scrapbooks. Click and drag and the book comes in the mail. Much easier. Here are some of the negatives I scanned today.


5 comments:
Paige was sure a cute baby! I'm with you - I have all my scrapbooking stuff, but I gave it up officially a couple of years ago. I figured I'd just put the pictures in books, but your idea of doing it on the computer and then having the books made sounds a bit easier - although I'm not very digitally savvy. . .
What a darling baby Paige is. Good luck organizing. These are always big jobs but so nice to have done once you do them.
I've always loved that picture of Paige learning about diversity when you moved to Philly. So cute!
Nice job Gwen, looks like your new scanner did really great.
do you have suggestions for the best online scrapbooking books? Do you go through a company or just make them yourself? I have been contemplating doing that as well but dont know which is best to use.
Post a Comment