
I'm blaming my bad eating habits on my parents :)

I had a nice birthday. I bought myself some new shoes, not flip flops, I decided I needed some with a closed toe and heel. Then met a friend for breakfast and an early movie, 27 dresses, before Seth got out of School. The rest of the day was normal, but we ended with BJ's and another pizookie. Way too much food. I got a scanner that will turn slides and negatives into jpeg pics. I am so excited to get my older pictures onto the computer. I didn't get a digital camera until just after Seth was born, so I have some work ahead of me. My dad gave me the idea because he is scanning all of his slides from way back when. That's how I got the baby pictures of me. Very cool. I love technology. I also got this cool hat and T-shirt. They know me too well. All in all a good day. Happy Birthday to me!
3 comments:
Look at that old fashioned infant seat! Speaking of changing technology. Lots better stuff for babies now. I am truly afraid when I see some of those old pictures of myself on those slides. Those glasses were cool at the time, and now they are coming back. And my fashion sense is so retro! I wasn't freaky, really.
I love the clothes!! I am on the bandwagon again. Your slide/negative scanner sounds cool!! You are so technical! Impressive!
Happy Birthday! 35 is great. You were a super cute baby. Love that seat they had you in. I'm pretty sure we had one too.
Post a Comment